Step 1: Pick a plan
Los Angeles Unified School District (LAUSD) is offering the following health plan option to members:
- HMO – Employer Groups Plans (Active employees & early retirees)
- $0 medical deductibles
- Fixed copayments for most services
- Your doctor to direct most of your health care needs
- No claim form filing (with the exception of emergency out-of-network care)
- Seniority Plus (Employer HMO)
See the Plan Details page to read about specific plan benefits and coverage details.
Step 2: Choose a doctor
When enrolling in an HMO plan, you need to choose Participating Physician Group (PPG) and then a Primary Care Physician (PCP) from within that PPG.
Each family member can choose a different PCP and a different PPG to suit their individual needs. Also, women may self-refer to an OB/GYN who is part of your selected medical group.
TIP: Refer to "Step 1: Pick a Plan" to know which plan to choose from the drop-down menu.
Step 3: Enroll in Health Net today!
Follow the instructions of your employer group.
Health Net Customer Support