Babylon - Telehealth Services
For Actives and Medicare Pre-Retirees
Enjoy access to Babylon just for being a Health Net member!
Through the Babylon app, you can now:
- Book a video appointment 24/71
- Check symptoms and get advice
- Tap into a suite of digital health care tools
- Take control of your wellness journey
Talk to a health care provider when you can't access your normal doctor
You can reach Babylon providers via video call 24/71 to discuss non-emergency health issues like:
- Cold and flu
- And more
On your call, if medically necessary you'll get:
- Urgent drug prescriptions for pickup at your local pharmacy2
- Labs & X-rays3
Learn More at Babylon Health
- Search for Babylon Health in the Apple App Store or Google Play to download.
- Download the app.
- To sign-up, enter your information and the code HNCOM. You must be 18 or older to sign up. If you are a parent or guardian setting up an account for a child under 18, you must sign-up first and then add the child to your account. You will also need to be present during the child's Babylon video appointment.
You may receive services on an in‐person basis or via telehealth, if available, from your primary care provider, a treating specialist or from another contracting individual health professional, contracting clinic, or contracting health facility consistent with the service and existing timeliness and geographic access standards required under California law. Any cost share for services received through Babylon will accrue toward your out‐of‐pocket maximum and deductible (if your plan has a deductible). By scheduling through Babylon, you consent to receive services via telehealth through Babylon. See your health plan coverage document for coverage information and for the definition of telehealth services. You have a right to access your medical records for services received through Babylon. Unless you choose otherwise, any services provided through Babylon shall be shared with your primary care provider.
1 Behavioral health services are open Monday–Friday 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m. (Pacific time).
2 Access to telehealth services does not guarantee that a prescription will be written.
3 Labs and X-rays may be ordered by Babylon providers if medically necessary.