Decision Power – Health and Wellness
Decision Power offers a bridge between knowing how to achieve improved wellness and receiving the support and confidence to take action.
We understand there are many ways to define wellness. At Health Net, we view wellness as an individual's personal desire to live a healthy and productive life. Our integrated system encompasses health and wellness, disease management, case management and more. Programs include:
- Nurse Advice Line is a toll-free 24-hour nurse line that provides immediate clinical support of everyday health issues and questions. Some of the ways nurses help callers include: caring for minor injuries and illnesses, identifying emergency health situations, understanding prescriptions and preparing for doctor visits.
- Health Risk Questionnaire (HRQ) provides an individual with a personalized report of his/her behavioral and medical health risks. Immediately after taking the online HRQ, participants receive a personalized action plan. Basic members will receive a $50 reward for completing an HRQ.
- Quit For Life® tobacco cessation program offers an in-depth assessment and personalized cessation plan, including medication support recommendations for over-the-counter and prescription drugs. As a participant, you'll access up to four proactive, one-on-one counseling calls, a convenient mobile app, and unlimited calls to a quit coach.
- Health Promotion Programs are a highly interactive way for you to address and improve risk factors, such as smoking, emotional health, exercise, nutrition and more.
- Health Coaching program offers one-on-one phone support, giving you unlimited access to a registered dietitian, respiratory therapist, health educator, or social worker, helping you reach your goals and sustain positive behavioral change.
Log in to participate in any of these programs and more!
Programs especially for LAUSD members
- Teladoc (telehealth) –You'll access U.S. board-certified doctors 24/7 through the convenience of phone, video or mobile app visits – for a $0 copayment. Ideal for those times when your doctor is not available.
- Omada – diabetes and heart disease prevention get help making lifestyle changes to reduce your risk for serious, preventable diseases.
- Welvie – surgery decision support this program guides you through the entire surgery decision-making process. It helps you decide on, prepare for and recover from surgery.
Programs especially for LAUSD Seniority Plus members
- Silver&Fit Fitness® exercise and healthy aging program is provided to eligible Health Net members at no additional cost. It gives you access to fitness clubs and exercise centers, the option to work out at home using up to two home fitness kits per year, and Healthy Aging classes (online or DVD). Silver&Fit allows you to get fit the way you want, at your convenience.
- Get valuable Medicare member discounts on health-related services and products.
Health Net Customer Support