Find a Provider
Tip: Filter by type of Plan/Network:
- For LAUSD Members and Pre-Medicare Retirees, select HMO Full Network Large Group
- For LAUSD Medicare Retirees, select Seniority Plus (Employer HMO)
- Find a chiropractor
- Find a behavioral health provider
- CA.gov – Medical Group Report Card
- Leapfrog – Hospital quality ratings
MinuteClinic is a walk-in health care service, staffed by nurse practitioners and physician assistants. You can find MinuteClinics inside CVS/pharmacy stores. MinuteClinic is an ideal solution when you can't see your doctor and need nonemergency treatment. For more information, visit MinuteClinic.
Urgent Care Centers – The right choice?
You'll want to visit an urgent care center when your condition is serious but not life-threatening. Urgent care centers (UCC) can save you time and money, and are staffed by physicians. They are also useful when you are out of your main service area.1 Use the ProviderSearch tool.
If you feel that you are experiencing an emergency, call 911 immediately or go to the nearest ER.
Not sure what to do? Call our Nurse Advice Line
A registered nurse is available to answer your questions – any time, day or night. Just call the phone number on your member ID card.
1 Refer to your Evidence of Coverage (EOC) or Certificate of Insurance (COI) document for benefit and coverage information pertaining to urgent care services.
Get cost estimates
- Get estimates of your costs for medical procedures and services ahead of time.
- Compare costs at different providers to make more informed choices.